These toddler activities for Easter are not only a great way to practice toddler skills but are also fun and engaging! Cognitive, speech & language, and fine motor skill activities included are ideal for 2-3yr olds!
Cognitive Development –
- Show Me (Look and find activity)
- How many? (Look and count activity)
- Egg Matching (2 worksheets)
- Which one is biggest?
- And Which one is smallest?
- Also, Which one is different?
- Sort by size – cut out images and sort them by size. (2 options)
- Finish the pattern (2 activities)
- Count and clip wheel.
- Easter-themed memory matching game.
Speech & Language –
- Learning words of objects. Easter-themed objects flash cards.
- Prepositional words Flash Cards.
- Shape Flash Cards.
- Color the eggs – color identification activity.
- Identify Letter E worksheets.
Fine Motor Skills –
- Copy lines activity
- Trace the lines to find the Easter basket activity.
- And Trace the lines Easter egg activity.
- Tack and trace Easter egg.
- And Tack and trace Peeps Bunny.
- And a third Tack and trace Cross.
(Push Pin or Tack can be fun and is great for developing those small muscles, children are usually able to do this by 3.)
•Decorate your own Easter Egg activity!
•Color the Easter egg.
•2 coloring pages.
If you like this resource, please leave feedback! Click the green star and follow to be the first to receive updates and notification of new resources!